- CSPJ clinched the East Division crown with a win over Camel Toe. This earned CSPJ the season split with ‘Toe and gives them a 4-2 all-time lead in the matchup.
- Tappa Kegga Day picked up their 4th win of the year and put a serious dagger in the Jedi’s playoff chances. These two split their season series, but TJM still leads 9-8 all-time.
- The Hip picked up their fourth win and prevented Double D from locking up a playoff spot. This is The Hip’s second consecutive win over DD, and they now own a 4-2 series lead.
- Winning Beer Money extended their win streak to 4 and will be postseason-bound if they make it 5 next week. For Turd, it was a crushing 6th division loss on the year, and second to WBM. WBM completely owns this career matchup, 12-2
- SIAP inched closer to a division title, winning a must-win game against Kramerica. The season sweep of KI gives SIAP an 8-2 all-time lead, but more importantly, a 5-3 division record on the year that can only be tied by their West challengers.
- SaaBB pushed Hedfullalicker to the brink of playoff elimination, while setting up a week 14 play-in game for themselves. This was SaaBB’s first win over Hed since 2005 in a series that ‘licker leads 9-4.
- DDT accomplished what only one other team (WBM) has done this season. They defeated Post Mortem. The win results in a season series split, and ends a four-game win streak for PM over DDT. ‘Mortem still leads the career series, 6-4.
Note: All player scoring records cover the period of 2004 to the present only
- Post Mortem’s win streak ended at 11 games with their loss to DDT this week. Because of this, several Jedi Masters records are safe for at least one more year:
- Most wins in a season: 13
- Longest win streak: 12
- Longest win streak to end season: 12
- SaaBB took home weekly high points for the third time this season. That ties them with seven other teams for 10th most in one season.
- It was also SaaBB’s 15th all-time high scoring week, tied for third most in league history with Hedfullalicker
- Post Mortem needs 71 points in week 14 to crack the top 10 most points in one season list
- Tappa Kegga Day’s 1401.86 points allowed is already the fifth most points scored against in a single season. If TKD gives up 89 points next week, they will own the record, supplanting the 1490.33 points scored against SIAP in 2005.
Two Week Finals: The underdog Jedi Masters have taken a lead in the Survivor finale. They are up 103.08 – 89.44 over Post Mortem as we head into the final week. Like the actual Survivor TV show that this is all based on, this may be one of the most exciting seasons yet.
Season High Points
Despite a down week, scoring-wise, for Post Mortem, Double D had an even worse time of it and barring a record-breaking terrible performance by Mortem and a record-breaking great performance by DD in week 14, Post Mortem is your 2009 season high points winner:
- Post Mortem 1353.61
- Double D 1219.63 (-133.98)
- The next closest team is 153 points off the pace
High Points Against
Tappa Kegga Day picked up a win this week, but that didn’t stop them from continuing to build their lead in the race for the $30 in interest for most points against:
- Tappa Kegga Day 1401.86
- The Jedi Masters 1241.27 (-160.59)
- The next team (The Hip) is 176 points off the pace
PFFL Approved Video of the Week
Michael Bay directed a Victoria’s Secret commercial. It’s way way less sucky than the Transformers movies:
One of those Victoria’s Secret models is Candice Swanepoel (currently #10 in the V-S power rankings), who was on NFL Today recently and made that group look pretty much how we’d all probably be if we were in the same room as her: